Trend Watch

October 02, 2007

Ten GUide lines from GOD

Effective Immediately,please be aware that there are changes YOU needto make in YOUR life. These changes need to becompleted in order that I may fulfill My promisesto you to grant you peace, joy and happiness inthis life. I apologize for any inconvenience,but after all that I am doing, this seems verylittle to ask of you.

Please, followthese 10 guidelines

1. QUIT WORRYING:Life has dealt you a blow and all you do is sitand worry. Have you forgotten that I am hereto take all your burdens and carry them for you?Or do you just enjoy frettingover every littlething that comes your way?

2. PUT IT ON THE LIST:Something needs done or taken care of. Put iton the list. No, not YOUR list. Put it on MYto-do-list. Let ME be the one to take careof the problem. I can't help you until you turnit over to Me. And although My to-do-listis long, I am after all... God. I can take careof anything you put into My hands. In fact,if the truth were ever really known, I takecare of a lot of things for you that you nevereven realize.

3. TRUST ME:Once you've given your burdens to Me,quit trying to take them back. Trust inMe. Have the faith that I will take care ofall your needs, your problems and your trials.Problems with the kids? Putthem on My list.Problem with finances? Put it on My list.Problems with your emotional roller coaster?For My sake, put it on My list. I want tohelp you. All you have to do is ask.

4. LEAVE IT ALONE:Don't wake up one morning and say,"Well, I'm feeling much stronger now, I thinkI can handle it from here." Why do you thinkyou are feeling stronger now? It's simple.You gave Me your burdens and I'm takingcare of them. I also renew your strengthand cover you in my peace. Don't youknow that if I give you these problems back,you will be right back where you started?Leave them with Me and forgetaboutthem. Just let Me do my job.

5. TALK TO ME:I want you to forget a lot of things.Forget what was making you crazy.Forget the worry and the fretting becauseyou know I'm in control. But there's onething I pray you never forget. Please, don'tforget to talk to Me - OFTEN! I love YOU!I want to hear your voice. I want you toinclude Me in on the things going on in your life.I want to hear you talk about your friendsand family. Prayer is simply you havinga conversation with Me. I want to be yourdearest friend.

6. HAVE FAITH:I see a lot of things from up here that youcan't see from where you are. Have faith inMe that I know whatI'm doing. Trust Me;you wouldn't want the view from My eyes.I will continue to care for you, watch over you,and meet your needs. You only have to trust Me.Although I have a much h bigger task than you,it seems as if you have so much trouble justdoing your simple part. How hard can trust be?

7. SHARE:You were taught to share when you wereonly two years old. When did you forget?That rule still applies. Share with those who areless fortunate than you. Share your joy withthose who need encouragement. Share yourlaughter with those who haven't heard any insuch a long time. Share your tears with thosewho have forgotten how to cry. Share your faithwth those who have none.

8. BE PATIENT:I managed to fix it so in just one lifetimeyou could have so many diverse experiences.You grow from a child to an adult, have children,change jobs many times, learn many trades,travel to so many places, meet thousandsof people, and experience so much. How canyou be so impatient then when it takes Mea little longer than you expect to handlesomething on My to-do-list? Trust in Mytiming, for My timing is perfect. Justbecause I created the entire universe inonly six days, everyone thinks I shouldalways rush, rush, rush.

9. BE KIND:Be kind to others, for I love them justas much as I love you. They may not dresslike you, or talk like you, or live the same wayyou do, but I still love you all.Please tryto get along, for My sake. I created eachof you different in some way. It would betoo boring if you were all identical.Please, know I love each of your differences.

10. LOVE YOURSELF:As much as I love you, how can you notlove yourself? You were created by me forone reason only -- to be loved, and to lovein return. I am a God of Love. Love Me.Love your neighbors. But also love yourself.It makes My heart ache when I see youso angry with yourself when things gowrong. You are very precious to me.Don't ever forget......

1 comment:

shirdi tour packages said...

These 10 guidelines from God, if everybody stated follow then no one will be unhappy in this world. Thanks

Note :: Live Streaming works in Internet Explorer. Timings 5 am to 10:30 pm IST

We are not the owner of live webcasting providing here.We are just providing entertainment to all users by giving suitable link from other service providers who are the owner of the service providing here.All copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners

Live-Darshan of Shirdi Sai Baba

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com