Trend Watch

September 12, 2007

Assurances of Saibaba

Shri Saibaba of Shirdi inspires unflinching faith and conviction from the Sai devotees. His simple and straightforward messages strike an immediate chord with people of any faith. Saibaba has imparted eleven assurances to the mankind inspiring confidence among His disciples.

Here are the eleven assurances that Shri Sai Baba disseminated to the world: Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi's soil, his sufferings would come to an end. The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of my Mosque.

I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
My tomb shall bless and speak the needs of my devotees.
I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
My mortal remains would speak from my tomb.
I am ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
If you look at me I look at you.
If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure why 2 versions of Baba's 11 Assurnaces,but sai sansthan hosted the follwing version which seems to be more accurate translation of original Marati.

No harm shall befall him, who steps on the soil of Shirdi.

He who cometh to my Samadhi, his sorrow and suffering shall cease.

Though I be no more in flesh and blood, I shall ever protect my devotees

Trust in me and your prayer shall be answered.

Know that my spirit is immortal, know this for yourself.

Show unto me he who has sought refuge and has been turned away.

In whatever faith men worship me, even so do I render to them.

Not in vain is my promise that I shall ever lighten your burden.

Knock, and the door shall open, ask and it shall be granted.

To him who surrenders unto me totally I shall be ever indebted.

Blessed is he who has become one with me.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Note :: Live Streaming works in Internet Explorer. Timings 5 am to 10:30 pm IST

We are not the owner of live webcasting providing here.We are just providing entertainment to all users by giving suitable link from other service providers who are the owner of the service providing here.All copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners

Live-Darshan of Shirdi Sai Baba

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com